Outplacement Case Studies
The following case studies demonstrate the redundancy packages we offer..
|A redundancy programme for an international $billion chemical manufacturer based in Cheshire|
- Requirement: a redundancy programme for a member of the Board, finance director, accounting and secretarial staff. We stepped in to provide one-to-one consultancy for each employee.
- The programme comprised four half-day sessions during which career objectives were identified, and CVs and job application letters were produced.
- We also coached the accounting staff in interview techniques.
|Market-leading telecommunications provider required support for sub-contractor personnel|
- Requirement: outplacement consultancy for sub-contractor personnel
- We designed a one-week programme and set up a workshop to coach engineering technicians and administrative personnel in job search, marketing and interview techniques
- Within one month all personnel secured new employment
|Long established UK textile manufacturer relocating to Hong Kong|
- Requirement: CVs for 2 Production Managers, 24 admin personnel and 42 Process Operatives.
- We set up a CV workshop on site and over an 8-day period provided support and guidance to all staff in writing their CVs and Resumes - capturing their marketable skills and helping them secure alternative employment.
Banker made redundant after 25 years continuous service
- We undertook an in-depth review of his skills and identified key competencies - commercial acumen, strategic thinking, business development, negotiation, networking, leadership, relationship building, customer relations, and much more
- Money was not his main criteria - at this stage in his life he was seeking fresh challenges and something that would be more fulfilling and meaningful
- Within 6 weeks our client secured a role as manager of a well known children's charity
For more information, please contact Helga on
0203 4114 876 or 0871 218 1005
or email firstname.lastname@example.org